Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the notification for the post of Stenographer and Personal Assistant (PA) recruitment 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the online form through the official website sssc.uk.gov.in.
Important Dates for Steno/PA:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 31/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online:14/09/2020
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 16/09/2020
- Exam Date: December 2020
- General / OBC / EWS: 300/-
- SC / ST: 150/-
Eligibility Criteria for Steno/PA:
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam n Any Recognized Board in India.
- Stenographer : 80 WPM in Hindi.
- Computer Typing: 4000 Key Per Hour in Hindi.
- One Year Computer Certificate.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
Selection Process for Steno/PA:
- Written Examination
- Steno/Typing Test
Exam Pattern for Steno/PA:
The Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks.
- The number for each question will be 1.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks for Each wrong Answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question will be from General Hindi, General knowledge, General Studies
- In the condition of the same marks, elder candidates will get preference.
Syllabus for Stenographer/PA:
GK & Current Affairs -
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Scientific Research.
- Geography of India & Uttarakhand
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- Special Reference to Uttarakhand State.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals.
General Studies -
- Problems On Trains
- Ratio And Proportion
- Chain Rule
- Stock & Shares
- Time And Work
- Boats And Streams
- Heights & Distances
- Volume And Surface Area
- Situation reaction test
- Puzzle test
- Alphabet test
- Decision making
- Assertion and reason
- Sitting arrangement
- Numbers, ranking
- हिंदी व्याकरण
Salary for Stenographer/PA:
The Pay Band will be in the Level 4 (25500-81000), Level 5 (29200-92300), and Level 6 (35400-112400) Pay Scale as per the place of posting in the department.